Can someone recommend a sound card?

Post by Mark » Sat, 13 Jan 2001 13:25:36

I have a soundblaster live, but it just won't work with win2k, and the other
devices I have.  It will work on it's own, but not with everything else.  So
any ideas?  I have an Abit KA7 motherboard, network card, ultra 100
controller card and a modem installed at the moment.  Thanks  - Mark

Can someone recommend a sound card?

Post by Stuar » Sat, 13 Jan 2001 18:00:27

Turtle Beach Santa Cruz (aka Videologic Sonicfury). Great six channel
support, awesome clarity, works flawlessly.

Stuart

Quote:> I have a soundblaster live, but it just won't work with win2k, and the
other
> devices I have.  It will work on it's own, but not with everything else.
So
> any ideas?  I have an Abit KA7 motherboard, network card, ultra 100
> controller card and a modem installed at the moment.  Thanks  - Mark

1. Recommend a Sound Card?

This is probably a naive question but . . .

I use the SB PCI 64V sound card that came with my PC.

I am considering upgrading but don't know to what or, in fact, what the
benefits would be. As I work with midi files, would a better sound card
improve the quality of sound? number of voices? or what?

Any help appreciated.

2. cmsg cancel <#h1bOQCSEHA.1448@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl>

3. Recommended Sound Cards

4. Perl vs VB

5. What do you recommend for best low cost sound card.

6. netnews.msn.com not working

7. Please recommend: CDROM Drive, Sound Card!

8. Rockin' Granny

9. Anyone Recommend a Sound Card for Gateway 2000 P5-90 Running WinNT?

10. Can someone please recommend a streaming video recorder?

11. Can someone recommend a flight sim?

12. Can someone recommend a backup or imaging program?

13. is there a checkdisk program that XP has built in or someone would recommend?