cool animation/multimedia contest sponsored by Wild Wild Web television show

cool animation/multimedia contest sponsored by Wild Wild Web television show

Post by soozor.. » Fri, 26 Mar 1999 04:00:00

The Wild Wild Web television show is sponsoring a contest called the
"*s Awards" for the best animation and multimedia on the Web.  Check it
out at http://www.veryComputer.com/;     The categories are animation, live
action and interactive treat.  They're giving away some cool prizes like an
Olympus D-400Z digital camera, sound-editing software from Sonic Foundry, and
a big package of software from Macromedia. Entries are due April 14, 1999.
More info is at the show's site : http://www.veryComputer.com/

http://www.veryComputer.com/;     Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own

1. Anyone know anything about "Wild Things?"

Does anyone out there know about the commercial(?) software package "Wild Things"?  It is a number of XCMDs or XFCNs that add complicated math functionality to HyperCard.  I need serious math XFCNs for Director which can use XFCNs.  If you know of this product, or any other (commercial or shareware) that will allow me to use coth() in HyperCard/Director, tell me please!!!!!!
Any help will be appreciated!

George J Matey
Rensselear Poltechnic Institute

2. One user cannot view source, others can

3. GetConnectionBandwidth() returns wild value

4. Can you identify these files?

5. 2,000 Wild Tiles!! Textures CDROM

6. Wireless Link & date format

7. Windows Media Player Gone Wild

8. second clip freaky screen blackouts with media player 7

9. Wild card in message rules

10. wild card characters for message rules

11. Pop-up advertising gone wild

12. Born Free and wild..

13. Wild Card Search in the body of OE messages