KERNEL32.DLL ERROR MESSAGE!!!!

Post by Brad » Tue, 12 Nov 2002 07:52:11

Can someone please help?  I cannot connect my MP3 player
because this error message keeps popping up:

1smusic has caused an error in KERNEL32.DLL 1smusic will
now close.

Please help!!!
Thanks,
Brad

1. Kernel32.dll error message

At the end of my messages being downloaded, the error box
comes up saying - Msimn has caused an error in
Kernel32.dll. Msimn will now close. If you continue to
experience problems, try restarting your computer.

I've tried everything I know (which isn't much) and it
comes up every time. Can anybody help me out?

Dan

2. Screen saver & wallpaper with Plus!

3. Kernel32.dll error message after starting IE6

4. Timers

5. Kernel32.dll Error Message w/ Winword.exe

6. folders not expanding on mail receipt

7. Kernel32.dll Error Message for Winword.exe

8. Service Packs for NT via ftp

9. KERNEL32.DLL error message

10. kernel32.dll error message

11. Kernel32.dll Error Message

12. kernel32.dll error messages

13. Can't open IE 6.0 browser - Kernel32.DLL or MSXML3.DLL error message