Authorwa Calc. Time Used at Task

Post by Bret Ell » Fri, 11 Feb 1994 08:34:38

As part of an application in Authorware, I am trying to create calculate
how long it took the user to go from one step to another step.  I can only
find variables and functions that return the total time that the user has
been within the application.  Any suggestions.

Mahalo in advance.

Bret Ellis
Brigham Young University-Hawaii

"We often forgive those who bore us; we cannot forgive those whom we bore."
                                                                                                              --Duc de La Rochefoucauld--

Post by Ed Krim » Sat, 12 Feb 1994 13:37:37

>As part of an application in Authorware, I am trying to create calculate
>how long it took the user to go from one step to another step.  I can only
>find variables and functions that return the total time that the user has
>been within the application.  Any suggestions.

Use the SystemSeconds variable.  Store its value in a custom variable at
the time the user begins one step, and subtract that from the time that
the user ends the last step.  The result will be the total time the user
was between those two steps.

--
 Ed Krimen

 AEO.5 (GEnie)

1. Privilege time uses minimum 10% of processor time all the time

Hi,

My processor (Intel P-4 1.5GHz) is used by the "privilege
time" with a minimum of 10% all the time. It effects the
graphical performance of my PC. Anything that uses
graphical resources in continues motion is effected. The
result is that every second the software seems to pause
for a moment. The minimum use of the processor never goes
below 10%, even when I close every software, every
process possible.

What is happening and what should I do?

Thank you for your help.

Peter

2. Can't install VC6 on WinXP

3. accessing the info in win95/98 about processor time used per task or application

4. Can't Click

5. Task Scheduler -- stop task after time

6. unable to install windows XP

7. There is no time/year in my Time Task Bar T.T!!!

8. no internet!!

9. Setting system time for users using NET TIME via scripts

10. Times showing different using Net Time command!

11. Authorwa Cross-platform runtime...

12. Authorwa NT to Win 3.1 and 95

13. authorwa Rename command