Windows Media Player 7.1, Cassiopiea E-115, buttons

Windows Media Player 7.1, Cassiopiea E-115, buttons

Post by Arie de Haa » Thu, 04 Oct 2001 19:05:18

Hello all,

Maybe it is asked before, but i couldn't find it.

I just downloaded and installed WMP 7.1 and now want to assign some buttons
to it.

In the previous wmp i assigned the action button to toggle the screen.
Unfortunatly WMP 7.1 did not incorporate the previous settings and now i am
NOT able to set the toggle screen to the
action button.

Any suggestions are welcome, please post them here instead of e-mail me.

TIA
Arie

Windows Media Player 7.1, Cassiopiea E-115, buttons

Post by Novali » Sun, 07 Oct 2001 04:47:03

you'll have to map the buttons in WMP7.1, off the tools menu.

Quote:> Hello all,

> Maybe it is asked before, but i couldn't find it.

> I just downloaded and installed WMP 7.1 and now want to assign some
buttons
> to it.

> In the previous wmp i assigned the action button to toggle the screen.
> Unfortunatly WMP 7.1 did not incorporate the previous settings and now i
am
> NOT able to set the toggle screen to the
> action button.

> Any suggestions are welcome, please post them here instead of e-mail me.

> TIA
> Arie

Windows Media Player 7.1, Cassiopiea E-115, buttons

Post by Arie de Haa » Thu, 18 Oct 2001 03:31:13

Thanx for the suggestion Novalis,
but I've tried that already before i posted this question, i'm sorry i
forgot to mention it. Tried it several times,
still no luck.

> you'll have to map the buttons in WMP7.1, off the tools menu.

> > Hello all,

> > Maybe it is asked before, but i couldn't find it.

> > I just downloaded and installed WMP 7.1 and now want to assign some
> buttons
> > to it.

> > In the previous wmp i assigned the action button to toggle the screen.
> > Unfortunatly WMP 7.1 did not incorporate the previous settings and now i
> am
> > NOT able to set the toggle screen to the
> > action button.

> > Any suggestions are welcome, please post them here instead of e-mail me.

> > TIA
> > Arie

Windows Media Player 7.1, Cassiopiea E-115, buttons

Post by Novali » Thu, 18 Oct 2001 06:19:46

Which device are you working on?  Also, exactly which hardware button are
you using?

> Thanx for the suggestion Novalis,
> but I've tried that already before i posted this question, i'm sorry i
> forgot to mention it. Tried it several times,
> still no luck.

> > you'll have to map the buttons in WMP7.1, off the tools menu.

> > > Hello all,

> > > Maybe it is asked before, but i couldn't find it.

> > > I just downloaded and installed WMP 7.1 and now want to assign some
> > buttons
> > > to it.

> > > In the previous wmp i assigned the action button to toggle the screen.
> > > Unfortunatly WMP 7.1 did not incorporate the previous settings and now
> > am
> > > NOT able to set the toggle screen to the
> > > action button.

> > > Any suggestions are welcome, please post them here instead of e-mail
me.

> > > TIA
> > > Arie

Windows Media Player 7.1, Cassiopiea E-115, buttons

Post by Arie de Haa » Thu, 25 Oct 2001 02:47:16

IT WORKS,

after resetting, via the little button at the back, i'm able to map the
buttons.

thanx anyway novalis.

ciao

arie

> Which device are you working on?  Also, exactly which hardware button are
> you using?

> > Thanx for the suggestion Novalis,
> > but I've tried that already before i posted this question, i'm sorry i
> > forgot to mention it. Tried it several times,
> > still no luck.

> > > you'll have to map the buttons in WMP7.1, off the tools menu.

> > > buttons

> > > am

> me.

1. Windows Media Player 7.1 vs original Windows Media Player in E-115 of Cassiopeia

I have a E-115 Cassiopeia, it comes with Windows Media Player.  I heard of
Windows Media Player 7.1, first of all, does anyone use this new one?
second, how does it compare to the original one? thirdly, if i want to
install it, do i have to remove the old one in E-115? and how?  thanks....:)

2. IE6 Not Printing (XP)

3. Cassiopiea E-115 & Xircom Compact Card Modem CFM56G

4. mouse acceleration in xp

5. Windows Media 9 and PocketPC E-115

6. IE6 & OE6 configuration problem

7. problem when playing MP3 from CF card in E-115

8. org.apache.jserv.JServ servlet

9. hebrew language support for my E-115

10. capturing video on E-115

11. capturing video from E-115

12. Compaq iPAQ or Casio E-115 everybody?

13. FA: Cassiopeia E-115 with warranty and TONS of extras!!!