avi's and sound

Post by Dai » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 03:36:29

encoder won't ecode any .avi if it has sound on it. if it
has no sound it's quite happy to encode the avi.

I think the problem is some missing files if any one knows
which files these are, and where to get them, I would
appreciate it if you'd let me know.

When I down loaded encoder 9 I had to down load an update
of 27mb do you know where I can get this update form as I
have uninstalled it. I think this is the problem.

Thanks in advance
Dai

1. AVI codec error!!/ can't play digital camera avi's

Hi I'm trying to view avi's taken from my digital Canon
Elph camera on Media Player 7.1. It tells me that there is
a codec error. I do get sound but no picture. Since
reading posts, I've learned to try to get my codec code. I
can't just says vids.mpjg not found or something like that.

So how to I get code
How to I install a new code (just click and it's there?)
Is there another player I should be using?

Sorry, I'm new to this and my head is starting to hurt
from all the pulled hairs. THANKS!!

2. does not reboot.

3. how to add sound to avi's

4. MSVC 4.2 icon editor on NT 4.0?

5. How to get sound for .avi's?

6. Windows CE Drivers

7. I need a program for adding sound to my AVI video's

8. Where should my Outlook .pst file reside ?

9. Can't Get .avi Files To Play Sound

10. can't hear the sound of AVI file

11. I avi movies i hear only sound & i don't see picture

12. Adding sound to AVI's !?!?

13. AVI file doesn't play video, only sound