WMP9: Disable "Tooltip" when running in taskbar

WMP9: Disable "Tooltip" when running in taskbar

Post by Matthias Wallne » Sun, 19 Jan 2003 00:35:56

Hi
is it possible to deactivate the Info window with the author/title infos
that appears after a track switch when WMP9 runs in the Taskbar?

Its quite annoying when im in a game and this Window is shown within the
game. (but for some reason its not always shown in a game)

I'm running WinXP Pro SP1

thanks, Matthias

1. "Disabled" Taskbar options and no "Dekstop" tab in display settings

I *suspect* this had something to do with loading XP PLus!, but am unsure --

when I logon in under my regular username, my settings are such that I
cannot "enable" my "address" taskbar...I also cannot get a "desktop" tab
(allowing me to change wallpaper, etc) in the display settings in either
control panel NOR right clicking desktop -- I also noticed that the TweakUI
for XP no longer has a "Repair Registry" option, can anyone advise if these
are related issues? I have been tweaking with the look of xp alot, but also
a great deal of other work on the computer and can't quite remember how the
hell or when I goofed this up.

The only clue I have is that if I create a new user name - everything is
enabled again, but of course I don't have access to my accumulated
documents, favorites, etc...or else I'd just migrate all my vital stuff to
my new profile.

I've attempted google searches for the answers but my search terms don't
seem specific enough --

Any help on *any* part of this question either here or to

much!

2. Term Paper

3. "ActiveX" and "plug-ins" message

4. media player

5. "Run"," Search" and" Help and Support" on the Start Menu

6. admin pass word

7. "Run"," Search" and" Help and Suport" (Start Menu)

8. RAM

9. Problems in Netscape Plug-Ins "Cool Talk" and "Live 3D"

10. |||||"""" How do I lock a CDROM """"|||||

11. Scrollbar disabled in "Now Playing" 's "Tag Info" tab.

12. "Search" and "Explorer" disabled?

13. Disable Taskbar "Scroll"