help I can't uninstall wmp beta 9

Post by JTra » Thu, 10 Oct 2002 06:47:56

I have the same problem on 98SE.

1. hey need help with uninstalling the wmp beta 9

 HI!

This Thing Is Making Me So Mad I Can't Get It Off
My Computer I've Tryed 2 Restoring My Older One But It
Didn't Work I've Tryed 2 Instll The Wmp7 Over It But That
Didn't Work I've Tryed 2 Look All Over My Cumputer For A
Uninstller But There Isn't Any I Even Looked In My Hidden
Files But No Uninstller Dose Any One Know How I Can Remove
It Or Dose Any One Know Where I Can Get Some Help From The
Windows Media PPL For Free Or Something I'm 17 And I'm
Trying Eveything And This Is Making Me Really Mad And Sad
Can Anyone Please Help Me :( please :'(

2. Netscape Fonts! Help!?

3. Uninstall WMP 9 beta--help

4. NEC MultiSync LCD 1830 and user switching

5. Uninstall WMP 9 Beta

6. Odd question XP Start|Run menu

7. WMP beta 9-UNINSTALL

8. USB Storage Device Problem - Help!

9. Do I need to uninstall WMP v7 BETA, before installing final?

10. WMP 9 Beta XP - 'Edit' tag not persistent

11. Attn. MS: Beta reports on WMP 7.0 beta?

12. Can't write to CD since installing WMP 9 Beta

13. WMP 8 - cant uninstall to revert back to wmp 7.1