Cheers For Adobe

Post by Chan Bens » Fri, 17 Nov 1995 04:00:00

Just wanted to thank Adobe for the unsolicited present I receieved in the
mail yesterday: a shiny CD of Premiere 4.2.

It's got a few minor new interface features, but the main new feature
is the CD-ROM movie maker. It's a MovieShop-like tool for compiling
movies with limited data-rates.

At any rate, it's nice to see a software vendor that doesn't extort
"upgrade" fees for every bug fix and minor new feature.

                        -- Chan Benson

Cheers For Adobe

Post by BEwe » Mon, 20 Nov 1995 04:00:00

I'll second that--a free upgrade on CD!!  Totally unexpected and very,
very appreciated : )

                             |               exercise system..a cool idea"
  Outside Online

 LIVE                     | If you don't take care of your body, where
will you live?
   __/| _____        |
         |/ WIRE         | Then pre-RIDE:MOAB with LiveWire on 3DO...

Cheers For Adobe

Post by Laurence Tras » Mon, 20 Nov 1995 04:00:00

>At any rate, it's nice to see a software vendor that doesn't extort
>"upgrade" fees for every bug fix and minor new feature.

>                    -- Chan Benson

   I second the motion. How many times have I paid for updgrades that
actually take away features (e.g. Stratavision) or give us a new set of
bugs! Adobe has given us 2 free upgrades, and given great phone support.
I remain an Adobe Premiere fan.
                         --Laurence Trask

1. WONT DOWNLOAD componants --PLZ HELP! cheers

I am using windows 2000 with IE 6 with the latest service packs.

I go into windows update, scans my comp and finds a driver update. I select
the update and do to download it, but after agreeing to the license
agreement mit just sits there - downloading nothing.

It does it with other componants as well - just wont downlaod them. Any
ideas?

TIA

2. URGENT--Please help with disk-----

3. ***JOB - COMPUTER SCIENTIST - ADOBE DIMENSIONS, ADOBE SYSTEMS, INC.***

4. ns <-> ms internet shortcuts?

5. Adobe 5 or Adobe 6 Default in IE?

6. Creating stereo wave file

7. Windows 95/Adobe lock users into Adobe postscript - is it true ?

8. cd writer

9. encoding with adobe pre 5.1

10. converting adobe premier avi's

11. No video using Adobe Premiere 6.5 and WMA encoding

12. Plug-in for Adobe Premiere 6.5 (Beta)

13. FS:Adobe After Effects 3.1 Production Bundle for Win