Send Video Email with NO File attachments!

Send Video Email with NO File attachments!

Post by Jere » Wed, 22 Oct 1997 04:00:00

We have developed a product based on new breakthrough streaming
technology (Windows 95 or Windows NT 4.0). This product will send
audio or video messages in an email message, the kicker is there are
NO multimedia file attachment and NO multimedia file download at the
readers end.

You can see this technology FIRST HAND!  Send yourself a message from:

http://www.imagemind.com/emailme.htm

We are looking for users to download our product and test the
Evaluation version.

Here is the deal!

1. You download the evaluation version from our FTP site.  There are
two versions the general one for most all users
(ftp://vemail2.imagemind.com/vemail/eval/vemevl.exe), the other for
users behind a firewall or who have problems with the general version
(ftp://vemail2.imagemind.com/vemail/eval/vemevl32.exe).
For the general one, when ask open the file (104K).  This will start
the install right from the FTP site.  For the other version save the
file (4.71 Meg) then run the file

2.  If you have problems with the install please email me with the
problem.   I will try to resolve it.

3.  When it is installed send me a Video Express Email message (audio,
or if you have the hardware, video).  I will respond with a video
message.

Everyone that sends me an install bug email, or a Video Express Email
message will get a FREE full version of the product.  The evaluation
copy is limited to 10 messages.

Enjoy, this is a fun product to send audio or video to your friends.
For the reader, they just need our player, you can send it as an
attachment to them in your first message to them.  They do not need
video capture hardware to read a video message.  All they need is an
audio card.

Jeremy
Product Manager
ImageMind Software (http://www.imagemind.com)

800-321-5933 X 1

Post by Jere » Sat, 25 Oct 1997 04:00:00

[...]

1. Send Video Email with NO File attachments!

[...]

2. Office 2000 activation in Windows XP

3. unwanted attachments appearing on copies of email sent to my email address

4. Win95 and Pathworks

5. Sending email with attachment produces error message but email is

6. HELP ME newbie, MFC DAO new application in VC 4.x - studio.zip (1/1)

7. send help file as an attachment to an email

8. When to expect Nestcape 1.2b4

9. making video files smaller inorder to send via email

10. Send Page by Email; Send Link by Email

11. email error saying 'not sent' but email is really sent ?

12. IE6XP's File > Send > Link By Email not imbedding link in email body

13. Send Email Attachment Fails