File can't be erased

Post by Jens Made » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 01:14:06

Hi, people. I copied a Video from a friend wish i even coudn't see (File is
defected). I tried to erased it, I a resived a Notice seying that the File
is been used from another person or another Program.
Nethe my frien can erse hat f.... *.avi
I tried using a DOS Start disk (3.5") but the HDD Format  from Windows XP
does not allows to get in to C:
I would like to get read of this 666 MB

Could some one help me with this?

Cecil Koehling

File can't be erased

Post by Jens Made » Thu, 10 Jul 2003 03:18:05

Problem is been solved. Thanks.

Quote:> Hi, people. I copied a Video from a friend wish i even coudn't see (File