fatal application error on Toshiba pocket pc

fatal application error on Toshiba pocket pc

Post by hpc » Sat, 04 Jan 2003 08:46:46

Fatal application error appear on screen while trying to
access to Windowsmedia.
Deatils of message are:
application player.exe has performed an illegal operation
and will be shut down.
Program: player.exe
Exception: 0xc0000005
Address: 01fbd76c

Pls help. Don't know what to do

1. Pocket Pc 2002 - Fatal application error - CEMGRC.EXE!!

Hello,

Iam trying to build my application in Embedded Visual C. It starts the
active Sync and trys to connect to the server.

Suddenly usual Fatal Application Error Message Box pops up in Pocket Pc,
with illegal operation performed.
Program:CEMGRC.EXE
Exception: 0xc00000005
address:800a7ad4

I recently purchased a casio E-200 Pocket pc 2002, earlier I was using E-125
and was working fine.
Iam using Pocket pc 2002 SDK.

Is there a fix or a workaround to this problem thanks.

jay.

2. Power Management Problem

3. New Pocket PC map-software for Europe on the Pocket PC / PC-Notebook

4. OLE 2.0 error message in WP for Win 6.1

5. How to connect a client server application with pocket pc application??

6. DSL

7. HELP PLEASE : Application Install wizard for eVb pocket pc application fails badly

8. New Anti Virus download for windows XP

9. How to connect client server application with pocket pc application??

10. converting pocket pc application to desktop application

11. how to install the application to pocket pc after using the application wizard

12. Error trying to access web service from pocket pc application (.NET)

13. Serial Communication between Pocket PC and Visual C PC Application