Video input/output video grabber card.

Post by Anders Jakobsso » Fri, 19 Sep 1997 04:00:00

I need a quality video grabber card where I can have the ability to
grab video/pictures, edit them and then put them back on to a VCR. I
have looked around but I can=E4t really find any. If someone uses a card
like this or if you know of one please let me know. I saw miro had a
card but it doesn't have drivers for NT. I want to run NT or OS/2.

THANKS!!
Anders

1. Video input/output card

  Hello, I was wondering if anyone could point me towards a manufacturer of high quality
video capture, input/vide output boards for PC's?  Specifically, I have some software
ideas were I need to be able to read in Video (say from a VCR or Camcorder) and then
output the video to a TV or or Video projector and so on.

  Any good companies out there?  I've also heardthat one doesn't want their video board
to also be their SVGA board.  That is, the SVGA card and video board should be seperate
cards.  Is this true?

  Thanks...

(email is prefered)

2. MPEG Stream Problem

3. Director 5: video output to Digimix's GFB (video card)

4. Program Incompatabilities

5. Video cards, ATI, truecolor, S-video input

6. unable to access the internet from help and support

7. Could someone suggest a great video card 32 meg video card with video out

8. "WinXP performed maintenance on disk"?

9. Video Capture Cards supporting S-video input

10. Video grabber + video camera = scanner ?

11. SVGA VIDEO input/output to VCR

12. Displaying Input and output video using Visual Basic