online advertising

Post by Michael Strasse » Fri, 25 Sep 1998 04:00:00

good morning
i am looking for information on the subject of 'advertising on the
internet'. the present situation and the future marketing situation.
an analysis. what are the conclusions to be drawn and the consequences /

implication of this.
what can firms do to enhance their competitiveness for the future.
do you have any data on hand such as charts and tables showing the
costs of advertising on the net, the increase of banners in % etc.
can you help me or recommend a source which could answer methisquestion.

kind regards  michael

online advertising

Post by Macrome » Sat, 26 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Quote:>i am looking for information on the subject of 'advertising on the
>internet'.

Try http://www.clickz.com/ . It offers both searching on e-ad topics, as well
as a directory to resources.

jd

Private email option: http://www.macromedia.com/support/priority.html
Technotes: http://www.macromedia.com/support/search/powersearch.htm
Entertainment on the web: http://shockrave.macromedia.com/

online advertising

Post by Dave Heylige » Sat, 26 Sep 1998 04:00:00

There is a really good site: www.webpromote.com
that discusses banner ad, email campaigns, positioning
and more.

There is also a weekly e-letter you can subscribe to as well.

--
Dave Heyliger - Rocky Mountain Multimedia, Inc.
http://www.rockmedia.com/multimedia

Specializing in Internet Kiosks, Kiosk Software
and Computer Based Training (CBT) Software Development

Also Home of the Web Kiosk Commander and Kiosk-in-a-Box
The affordable code-free kiosk software solutions - just add content!

online advertising

Post by Thoma » Sat, 26 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Dear Michael
I just wrote a longer email, but I couldn't send it to your email address.
Why is it not working?
Greetings, Thomas

> good morning
> i am looking for information on the subject of 'advertising on the
> internet'. the present situation and the future marketing situation.
> an analysis. what are the conclusions to be drawn and the consequences /

> implication of this.
> what can firms do to enhance their competitiveness for the future.
> do you have any data on hand such as charts and tables showing the
> costs of advertising on the net, the increase of banners in % etc.
> can you help me or recommend a source which could answer methisquestion.

> kind regards  michael

1. Advertise On-Line with Mailloop

Mailloop v3.0 is an industrial strength bulk mailer.

Mailloop v3.0 is a bulk mailing program for the internet. It can take a single message and
broadcast it to either a listing of e-mail addresses or to a listing of newsgroups.
Creates custom newsgroup lists by filtering NNTP servers. Creates custom e-mail lists by
extracting them from newsgroups. Can also extract e-mail addresses or newsgroup names from
other protocols. Built-in NNTP, SMTP, POP, FTP, HTTP, EXEC, CGI, WHOIS and FINGER clients.
Anti-cancelbot feature. Automatically processes remove requests. Includes extensive on-line help.
The most powerful bulk mailer available. Requires Windows 95 or NT 3.51+ and internet access.

The "Program" Mailloop is only available in English.

For more info goto:  http://205.199.4.219

                     http://205.199.4.219

Using it is easy:

1) Create a message ( http://205.199.4.219/editor.htm )
...by using the pull down menus or
...by using any editor

2) Create a newsgroups list ( http://205.199.4.219/news3.htm )
...by filtering an NNTP server or
...by importing from any text file or
...by manually creating with any editor or
...by extracting from any FTP file or
...by extracting from any HTTP file

3) Create an e-mail list ( http://205.199.4.219/em3.htm )
...by extracting from newsgroups or
...by importing from any text file or
...by manually creating with any editor or
...by extracting from a WHOIS response or
...by extracting from a fingering response or
...by extracting from a UNIX  response or
...by extracting from any FTP file or
...by extracting from any HTTP file or

4) Broadcast the message
...to the e-mail list or ( http://205.199.4.219/embc.htm )
...to the newsgroup list ( http://205.199.4.219/ngbc.htm )

5) Then process the remove requests
...by using the mailbox processor ( http://205.199.4.219/pop.htm )

6) If you want you can use the Newsletter Sever
...The Newsletter Sever will allow you to have an topic-specific newsletter that other can subscribe
   and unsubscribe to.
...Customizing this server response files ( http://205.199.4.219/response.htm )
...Creating a new newsletter ( http://205.199.4.219/create.htm )
...Creating and Updating a newsletter the actual newsletter ( http://205.199.4.219/update.htm )

For more info visit http://205.199.4.219

                    http://205.199.4.219

2. mapped network drives

3. Intensive Multimedia/Mosaic Workshop: Online Design- ONLINE!

4. Error mesaage

5. GMX/ka1298-746@online.deGMX/ka1298-746@online.de

6. Fax will not set up

7. "If Microsoft is successful, Windows XP will eventually resemble an online service like America Online

8. Another RealPlayer 8 PLUS problem

9. Getting Text List of Machines Online and Not Online in the Domain

10. ADVERTISE TO OVER 100 MILLION PEOPLE FOR FREE!!!

11. San Francisco-Advertising Art Designer/Director

12. Upcoming Panel: "Advertising to a Virtual Community"

13. Web Site of over 4,000 FREE Places to Advertise on the Net!