WMA to MP3

Post by Andre » Tue, 25 Feb 2003 03:00:40

How do I change a file from .wma to .mp3?

Thanks.

WMA to MP3

Post by MaccaM » Tue, 25 Feb 2003 07:51:34

I had the same question a couple of weeks ago after buying a new DVD player
that plays .mp3's. The program that I was recommended and I recommend to you
is "dBpowerAMP Music Converter" It will convert CD's to .mp3, .wav files to
.mp3, but if you wish to convert your .wma files to .mp3 you will also have
to download thier "WMA V9 Codec".
I find this handy and it works with my DVD player so hopefully works with
you too.
Cheers,

WMA to MP3

Post by caryl » Fri, 28 Feb 2003 22:28:45

ezConverter, Allows you convert asf, wmv, wma, wav, mp3,
mpeg, dat, dvd, avi, cd track, tape, microphone
to wma,mp3, wav and more than 20 types.

ezConverter, Allows you Record from your audio capture device
(including  microphone, LineIn, Mixer, Tape) and save as more
than 20 types. you even can convert Broadcast from
radio become mp3!

homepage: www.goldlimit.com
software page: www.goldlimit.com/ezc/index.htm

WMA to MP3