Audio: Is this normal?

Post by MC26 » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 04:03:25

When playing sound files (WAV, MP3 and WMA) with any media player, on
2 consecutive tracks where one runs into the next (live album or
medley) with no pause between them, a gap (roughly 1/2 second of
silence) is inserted between them.  Is this normal?

Pentium 4
Windows XP Home

thanks

1. Any streaming audio players that work with normal webservers?

Hi,

Is there any player that can play streaming MP3 audio from a normal
webserver (similar to how PocketTV can streaming MPEG video from a
normal webserver) and runs on the PocketPC?

I've seen posts about the Beatnik player being able to play streaming
MP3 audio, but when I looked at their website, I couldn't tell what the
server requirements were??

Thanks,
Jim

2. XP Problems

3. AVI playback slow, but audio normal

4. Internet explorer and file upload?

5. .wma to 'normal' audio cd

6. Printer

7. WMP 7.0/7.1 audio CD crashes as normal user

8. Editing AutoComplete File

9. Burning 80 minute audio CD's in normal mode

10. audio cds playing at twice the normal speed !

11. How to correct audio loop--I am having to reboot?

12. I am unable to playback audio after i return from standby.

13. Pan Am Song ( was missing on my previous post" On Pan Am wings" )