Windows media player 7.0 fatal exception OE (0028:75E4A3EA)

Windows media player 7.0 fatal exception OE (0028:75E4A3EA)

Post by zachd [ms » Thu, 21 Feb 2002 12:27:52

Have you tried turning down video hardware acceleration?  Have you checked
for driver conflicts?

See http://www.nwlink.com/~zachd/pss/pss.html for some generally helpful WMP
info.
--

Quote:> I have windows 98 second edition. When I play video's from
> the internet my windows media player 7 goes to a blue
> screen. Fatal Exception(OE Page faults) has occurred at
> 0028:75E4A3EA. This only occurs when I go online. It plays
> local files fine. I am using aol as my internet provider.

> I cannot play a single video from the internet.

> Anthony

Windows media player 7.0 fatal exception OE (0028:75E4A3EA)

Post by Bill » Thu, 28 Feb 2002 11:42:39

How do you check for driver conflicts? I've been trying to
get rid of this error for a couple weeks.
Thanks,
Bill
Quote:>-----Original Message-----

>Have you tried turning down video hardware acceleration?
Have you checked
>for driver conflicts?

>--
>(speaking for myself and doing this in my free time)
>See http://www.nwlink.com/~zachd/pss/pss.html for some

generally helpful WMP
>info.
>--

message

>> I have windows 98 second edition. When I play video's
from
>> the internet my windows media player 7 goes to a blue
>> screen. Fatal Exception(OE Page faults) has occurred at
>> 0028:75E4A3EA. This only occurs when I go online. It
plays
>> local files fine. I am using aol as my internet
provider.

>> I cannot play a single video from the internet.

>> Anthony

>.

Windows media player 7.0 fatal exception OE (0028:75E4A3EA)

Post by zachd [ms » Fri, 01 Mar 2002 08:48:03

Right-click on My Computer (available in the Explorer window brought up by
WindowsKey+E , for example), and then drill into Device Manager.