Chat: Future Directions for Windows XP Media Center Edition, 4 P.M. Pacific time, March 6, 2003

Chat: Future Directions for Windows XP Media Center Edition, 4 P.M. Pacific time, March 6, 2003

Post by Andy Vanosdale [MCE MVP » Fri, 07 Mar 2003 21:09:37

Join Deborah "Deb" Whitman, director of product planning in the Windows
eHome division, as she discusses possible future directions for Windows XP
Media Center Edition. She also wants to hear your ideas for future versions.

http://communities2.microsoft.com/home/chatroom.aspx?siteid=34000077

--
Andy Vanosdale
Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Media Center Edition

You forgot add that it start at 4PM Pacific Time, March 6, 2003

Quote:> Join Deborah "Deb" Whitman, director of product planning in the Windows
> eHome division, as she discusses possible future directions for Windows XP
> Media Center Edition. She also wants to hear your ideas for future versions.

> http://communities2.microsoft.com/home/chatroom.aspx?siteid=34000077

> --
> Andy Vanosdale
> Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Media Center Edition
> Microsoft Associate Expert
> Expert Zone - http://www.microsoft.com/WindowsXP/ExpertZone

Chat: Future Directions for Windows XP Media Center Edition, 4 P.M. Pacific time, March 6, 2003

Post by Andy Vanosdale [MCE MVP » Sat, 08 Mar 2003 06:51:22

Look at the subject.

--
Andy Vanosdale
Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Media Center Edition
Microsoft Associate Expert
Expert Zone - http://www.microsoft.com/WindowsXP/ExpertZone

> You forgot add that it start at 4PM Pacific Time, March 6, 2003

> > Join Deborah "Deb" Whitman, director of product planning in the Windows
> > eHome division, as she discusses possible future directions for Windows
> > XP
> > Media Center Edition. She also wants to hear your ideas for future
> > versions.

> > http://communities2.microsoft.com/home/chatroom.aspx?siteid=34000077

> > --
> > Andy Vanosdale
> > Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Media Center Edition
> > Microsoft Associate Expert
> > Expert Zone - http://www.microsoft.com/WindowsXP/ExpertZone

Chat: Future Directions for Windows XP Media Center Edition, 4 P.M. Pacific time, March 6, 2003

Post by SHS » Sat, 08 Mar 2003 07:23:46

I see it after moving the bar over a bit

> Look at the subject.

> --
> Andy Vanosdale
> Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Media Center Edition
> Microsoft Associate Expert
> Expert Zone - http://www.microsoft.com/WindowsXP/ExpertZone

> > You forgot add that it start at 4PM Pacific Time, March 6, 2003

> > > Join Deborah "Deb" Whitman, director of product planning in the Windows
> > > eHome division, as she discusses possible future directions for Windows
> > > XP
> > > Media Center Edition. She also wants to hear your ideas for future
> > > versions.

> > > http://communities2.microsoft.com/home/chatroom.aspx?siteid=34000077

> > > --
> > > Andy Vanosdale
> > > Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Media Center Edition
> > > Microsoft Associate Expert
> > > Expert Zone - http://www.microsoft.com/WindowsXP/ExpertZone

1. Media Center Edition Chat on Expert Zone, Monday, June 23, 4 P.M. Pacific time

Sheila Nayak and Mark Pendergrast, Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition
product managers, will answer questions in an open forum on the Expert Zone
Community Web site. Sponsored by the Microsoft User Group Support Program.
The live chat is at 4 P.M. Pacific time, Monday, June 23.

Starting in July, Windows XP Media Center Edition chats will be on the third
Thursday of every month, 3 p.m. Pacific time.

The chat room is at:
http://communities2.microsoft.com/home/chatroom.aspx?siteid=34000077

To find more about upcoming chats on the Expert Zone site visit:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/chats/default.asp

See the Windows XP Media Center Edition site:
http://microsoft.com/windowsxp/mediacenter/default.asp

And find more about the Media Center Edition online community:
http://microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/focuson/mediacenteredition.asp

Chris Norred [MS]
Tech editor

--This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
rights.

2. internet explorer 6.0

3. TABLET PC CHAT - MONDAY MAY 19, 4 P.M. Pacific Time

4. HELP: PostScript Viewer Needed

5. Windows Expert Zone Chat: Playing Games with Windows XP today at 4 pm Pacific time

6. question concerning stationery

7. Your chance to influence the future direction of Windows XP Media Center Edition

8. jdbgmgr.exe Virus hoax

9. MCE Chat today at 4pm Pacific Time

10. ANN: Windows CE .NET Chat (1/6/2003 10:00am Pacific time)