Mediaplayer beenden

Post by puschl » Thu, 10 Jul 2003 00:47:37

Hi,

ich br?uchte mal informationen wie man den Mediaplayer 6 oder 7 nach den
abspielen eines Stckes automatisch beendet.

danke im Vorraus Ralf

1. Unstoppable Windows ? Windows weigert sich zu beenden!

Dear community - liebe "Windows"-Mitleidende ;-)

one nasty effect that I observe after reinstallation of Windows98 (+
IE 6.0.26 + patches):

after I try to shut down windows - it constantly refuses to do so.
This effect exists only if IE has still windows open - Windows98 just
ignores my request to "START - SHUT DOWN" and returns to the desktop
as if I did not wanna stop !?!?

However after I close manually (grrrr!) each and every IE-window that
is still open, I can "normally" shut down my computer?

Any hints are highly appreciated !
Thanks in advance and
   greetings from Paris / France

2. Problems with AGP and XP

3. Mediaplayer is to fast - Mediaplayer spielt zu schnell ab

4. Displaying bitmap in picture or image control

5. I get disconnected when I play mediaplayer files on internet with Direcpc

6. shutting down services

7. Mediaplayer 9 web time out

8. .WAV -> .RAW

9. Sugestion for mediaplayer team...

10. Mediaplayer v7.1

11. MediaPlayer embedded in netscape won't play local files??

12. Cannot use automatic download of codec in mediaplayer using windows 2000 pro

13. Windows XP Mediaplayer 8.0 Disconnecting