How to random play songs in my ASX playlist file?

How to random play songs in my ASX playlist file?

Post by Bon » Thu, 06 Sep 2001 12:04:27

as title
Thanks...

1. songs don't show in playlist from .asx

I have a small problem that is bugging me.  With earlier versions of
mediaplayer, when I played a .asx from my media streaming server, the
individual songs would show in the playlist window.  Now with Media Player
9, the album name is the only thing in the playlist window.  The individual
song and artist show on the left under the title one at a time as they are
playing.

This makes it hard to skip to a particular track.

Any help would be appreciated.

-glen

2. Need For Speed High Stakes

3. ASX Random Playlist

4. Clipper 5.0

5. Shuffle/Random songs in server side playlist

6. Viewing source text as Web-page

7. 7 Song ASX Play list ~ To Change click Forward & Back

8. Boot problems

9. Can't create playlist or add songs to playlist

10. Playlist plays wrong song

11. WMP 7.1 -> 9 upgrade loses highlighting of playing song when switching playlists

12. MPlayer 8: Play song / playlist over and over ?

13. cannot play asx file un WFSDK but can play in windows player