Real Player 7 vs Real Player G2

Post by RD.. » Thu, 20 Apr 2000 04:00:00

I had the G2 Player and didn't have any problems. I changed to the Real
Player 7 and I can't ever connect to the internet with it. It says
can't find the server, and than I click on the details tab and I get
the same message. I uninstalled and installed a dozen times to no
avail. When I install I have nothing running in the background except
explorer and system tray. I sent an email to real.com and they haven't
responded. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to install it and
have it work? By the way I reinstalled the G2 Player and it works fine.
Gary F. Pitel

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Real Player 7 vs Real Player G2

Post by ^Xer » Sat, 22 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Does your internet connection require a proxy?  Have a look at your Real Player G2
settings and see if a proxy is configured. If so, copy the same settings to your
Real Player 7 setup.

^Xer0

Don't just get paid to surf the web, sign up with Refer Central and for
every 10 people you refer to them, they can give you 1100 DIRECT
referrals for your favorite "Get Paid To Surf" program!   Make lots more
cash for simply surfing the web! Check it out:
http://www.refercentral.com/join.asp?Referrer=prism