Scrollbar disabled in "Now Playing" 's "Tag Info" tab.

Scrollbar disabled in "Now Playing" 's "Tag Info" tab.

Post by Christopher Blu » Sat, 11 Jan 2003 10:09:40

I have some long-ish MP3 tags and would require me to scroll down in order
to view all of the information, now that I upgraded to WMP9 final from WMP9
RC, those scrollbars are disabled all the time!  How do I enable them?

Also, is it possible to increase the horizontal width of the tag info
screen?

Scrollbar disabled in "Now Playing" 's "Tag Info" tab.

Post by zachd [ms » Sat, 11 Jan 2003 12:50:04

1.  I don't understand the question.
2.  Yes - just drag the column edge to where you want it.

See http://www.nwlink.com/~zachd/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info.
Mail to this account will bounce - use the newsgroups.
Following up to your post with the resolution is good netiquette.
--

Quote:> I have some long-ish MP3 tags and would require me to scroll down in order
> to view all of the information, now that I upgraded to WMP9 final from
WMP9
> RC, those scrollbars are disabled all the time!  How do I enable them?

> Also, is it possible to increase the horizontal width of the tag info
> screen?

Scrollbar disabled in "Now Playing" 's "Tag Info" tab.

Post by Christopher Blu » Tue, 14 Jan 2003 14:22:14

Any suggestions?

> 1.  OK, I attached a JPEG of what I am talking about.  In the picture, the
> scrollbar on the right, for viewing the tag information, is disabled
> although there is clearly more to see below.

> 2.  I can increase the width of the Information Pane by decreasing the
width
> of the playlist pane, but how do I get the scrollbar (the one that is
> disabled for now) to drag right?  Basically, I have a few paragraphs of
> Comments for my MP3's and I want to read wider lines in the comment
section.

> > 1.  I don't understand the question.
> > 2.  Yes - just drag the column edge to where you want it.

> > --
> > (speaking for myself and doing this in my free time)
> rights.
> > See http://www.nwlink.com/~zachd/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info.
> > Mail to this account will bounce - use the newsgroups.
> > Following up to your post with the resolution is good netiquette.
> > --

> > > I have some long-ish MP3 tags and would require me to scroll down in
> order
> > > to view all of the information, now that I upgraded to WMP9 final from
> > WMP9
> > > RC, those scrollbars are disabled all the time!  How do I enable them?

> > > Also, is it possible to increase the horizontal width of the tag info
> > > screen?

1. |||||"""" How do I lock a CDROM """"|||||

We need to lock a CROM(s) in a NT Workstation. One idea suggested that
we find a jumper on the back of this SCSI CDROM and tie it in with the
keyboard lock switch. HOWEVER the CDROM(s) we are using do not have
such a jumper.

Anyone out there willing a write a driver to lock CDROM(s) or know
where to find such a utility ?

2. Themes

3. "Disabled" Taskbar options and no "Dekstop" tab in display settings

4. Can not login further- Primary domain

5. "Play All" or "Play Selected" won't work...

6. Win95 as DCOM Server

7. WANTED """ NT 3.51 Training Videos """" WANTED

8. 3-Button Mice

9. can't access "windows explorer" , "my computer", "control panel"

10. "ActiveX" and "plug-ins" message

11. Problems in Netscape Plug-Ins "Cool Talk" and "Live 3D"

12. wmp copy to cd """ error """

13. "account" option under "tools" menu tab missing