resource kit for WMP 6.4 (to add new features)?

resource kit for WMP 6.4 (to add new features)?

Post by m » Wed, 07 Nov 2001 22:41:18

I read somewhere (but lost the URL) that you could get some kit that would add
codecs for WMP 7.1 to WMP 6.4 (on older Win95/NT4 systems)
Is this still available to download from Microsoft somewhere?

resource kit for WMP 6.4 (to add new features)?

Post by zachd [ms » Thu, 08 Nov 2001 06:12:18

http://www.nwlink.com/~zachd/pss/pss.html#wmv
addresses this.

See http://www.nwlink.com/~zachd/pss/pss.html for some generally helpful WMP
info.
--

Quote:> I read somewhere (but lost the URL) that you could get some kit that would
add
> codecs for WMP 7.1 to WMP 6.4 (on older Win95/NT4 systems)
> Is this still available to download from Microsoft somewhere?

1. WMP 6.4 Features in WMP 9

Hi, remember how you could simply press spacebar or click the screen to make
WMP pause back in 6.4? Is there a way I could enable this behvior again? I
can script (and write skins), so thats no problem.

Also, why cant I change codec's properties while playing anymore? In fact, I
cant change them at all. I used to be able to right click > properties >
codecs > codec properties to fiddle around with ffdshow (a codec). Is there
a way to enable this?

--

     -CBWhiz

2. Epson C80 on XP

3. NT 3.51 and the Resource Kit - New Kit??

4. DirectShow with WXP - some problems with still mode.

5. Adding WMP 6.4 playback ability

6. Media Player ActiveX for x86 CEPC

7. new media files on WMP 6.4

8. Best way to FDISK new 6.4 gig add-on HD ??

9. WMP 9 not working with WMP 6.4 clsID

10. WMP 7 install over WMP 6.4?

11. WMP 7 to WMP 6.4 downgrade?

12. WMP 7 is there and WMP 6.4 starts up?