.CPT files

Post by <diann.. » Tue, 12 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Is there anything available to convert a Corel Photoshop (extension .CPT)
file to JPG or BMP format?
Thanks for your help.

                      http://www.help.com/

.CPT files

Post by Marjorie Gratero » Wed, 13 Oct 1999 04:00:00

> Is there anything available to convert a Corel Photoshop
(extension .CPT)
> file to JPG or BMP format?
> Thanks for your help.

>                       http://www.help.com/

AFAIK only Corel Photopaint* itself "saving as" or exporting the file.
Most of the times it is necessary to save as .cpt or other propietary
extension first. Photopaint makes a very good job compressing.  If your
Corel version does not support jpg, you can go to Corel website and
download the plugin. Other than that, Corel should read bmps and even
wavelet .
--
***
eMeDiez

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Windows Explorer (and file browser) does not like Corel .cpt files

It appears that the Windows XP Explorer does not handle
Corel .cpt files properly.

If you have a .cpt file created by Corel 7 in a
directory, and you try to merely look at that directory
the Windows Explorer will immediately crash and restart.

It does not matter if the directory view
is "details", "list", "thumbnails", whatever. When you
scroll down to the entry containing the .cpt file
Explorer goes away. If the entry is visible immediately
in the directory, then the moment that directory is
accessed Explorer goes away.

I tried to attach a couple of .cpt files to this e-mail
using the "Browse" button, but this blows away Internet
Explorer, too.

The only workaround I have found so far is to go into the
command prompt shell and move the .cpt files to their own
subdirectory, and NEVER look at them with Explorer.

Yes, my XP systems have all the latest updates, and there
are no viruses on them.

--Michael Lampi

2. error message

3. Decompress Macintosh CPT and SIT files...

4. Tcp/ip work slow!

5. ICD-9 and CPT-4 codes

6. download fail

7. convert .ram file to .wav file or .mp3 file

8. toolbars are not staying in position

9. convert realplayer files to windows media files or other supported files

10. windows file protection can not file files

11. how to convert window media files (video file) to Mpeg file?

12. How can I convert .PSW file(POCKET WORD file) to BMP file?