History clips?

Post by Bust » Fri, 25 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Does anyone know where I can find MPEG or QT video clips of historical
events/topics for use in classroom presentations?
Thanks!

1. Creating clips - saving clips created by splitting

Hello,

My question deals with saving the individual smaller
clips created from a larger clip using the "split into
two clips at this frame" button under the preview
window.  I would really like to save these new clips as
separate clips to be used, but it does not seem
possible.  You can "copy" the new clip, but it will not
let you paste in the collections area, only into a brand
new project timeline or other timeline.  I just need to
save it into the collections area so it can be used like
any other clip

If anyone knows of a work-around or how to do this, it
would be a great time saver!

Cheers,
Tom Gustafson

2. Internet Fax Service

3. MM2 intermittent lockups when editing long clip or more than one clip

4. What is this file type. s3vvdikp.3 ?

5. How to delete history in the file history?

6. Remove Messenger Permanently

7. Can't clear my history from history button

8. Lost all my email addresses

9. deleting history from history frame on left (IE6.0)

10. History folder does not work or does not keep track of web site history

11. history (?) is 'HISTORY!'

12. History has disappeared and replaced by "History IES"

13. History Pane - history not shown