Audio in Netmeeting

Post by Garr » Tue, 09 Nov 1999 04:00:00

When using the audio tuning wizard my mic works fine but once I am in a
call my mic stops working. I am running Netmeeting 2.1 with an Intel USB
camera and a Yamaha sound card. Audio works when I use Netmeeting 3.0 but
not in 2.1. anyone got a solution please.

1. Using DirectX Audio Plug-Ins

Hi all,
         I'm looking into building an application that will use DirectX
plug-ins to process audio data.  This is only a coursework project, so if
anyone has used DirectShow for a similar project in the past I would really
appreciate some info on how to do it / source code. (VB / VC++)
Many thanks,

                      ? ?
Geoff    .....oo O oo.....

2. Revert to IE5.5

3. Digital Audio DLL's or Add-Ins

4. Mailbox Freeze

5. NetMeeting Audio Properties

6. DVD software causing choppy sound and video how do I get rid of it?

7. How to set the default audio codec from registry for netmeeting

8. Popper: False header parsing..

9. Audio problems with NetMeeting

10. IBM MWave Audio Problems with NetMeeting - I know you're out there!!!

11. Netmeeting's default audio codec

12. sending audio to NetMeeting

13. My netmeeting audio tune wizard wont work.