Best video grabber for Mac 7100?

Post by Sean DeMonn » Fri, 19 Aug 1994 01:37:46

I'd like to buy a video capture card for a Mac 7100. I need it principally
for multimedia grade capturing from a Hi8 source. Cost is a concern - $500
or less would be preferable. S video input would be nice. I've seen the
VideoSpigot and MovieMovie cards discussed. Any practical experience with
either of these products and are there any other possibilities? Thanks. SMD.

1. 7100 AV video input directly to video out

I have a 7100 with an AV card. I was wondering if it was possible to direct
video coming into the s-video input to the s-video out. I don't need to see
it on my monitor. I just want to run the video in directly to the output.
Is this possible?

The monitors control panel only lets me output my entire screen to my TV,
not just the incoming video source. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

2. Image File/Binary Data uploading

3. video capture with 7100 and 8100AV's

4. WebBrowser contol

5. mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac

6. Problem with Mr Burgess's AdShield List

7. Best Motion Video Grabber?

8. Installing XP from the Hard Disk

9. Video grabbers -- what's best?

10. Real-time Video Frame Grabber Cards for the Mac: Recommendations?

11. TV capturing with ASUS 7100

12. 7100 audio?

13. Sound levels too high when recording line in on PPC 7100?