inputting a cable tv signal for watching tv on your monitor

inputting a cable tv signal for watching tv on your monitor

Post by John Gibbo » Tue, 29 Jan 2002 15:43:43

I've been looking for a device that will input a cable tv signal so
that you can watch cable on your monitor.  Does anyone know of a video
device that does this under Mac OSx, Windows 2000 or Linux?

Thanks,

John

1. Can I watch cable TV on my monitor?

Probably a dumb question,  but since I have a cable modem hooked to my
computer and cable tv coming into the house,  is there any way to watch the
cable tv stations on my computer monitor ?

I have Win XP Pro and an ATI Radaon 9000 vid card.

Thanks,
Walt

2. bad place on CD

3. Recording TV shows and Watching TV

4. desktop background

5. Satellite TV & Wireless cable TV

6. xp crashes when blank cd-r inserted in cd-writer

7. help with watching films off pc to tv with cable

8. Problem compiling wxWindows under Cygwin

9. watching laptop on t.v. screen via s-video cable

10. Teach you how to freely watch CABLE TV !

11. Watch TV in computer monitor...

12. Digital camera and cable TV input ?