Help with *.mov files (Sat. time lapse loop)

Help with *.mov files (Sat. time lapse loop)

Post by DJones74 » Fri, 13 Dec 1996 04:00:00

I have downloaded a time lapse loop of a weather satellite image. It is in
a file with a _*.mov_ extension. I have the basic Win 95 + SB 16 + MS
multimedia player setup. It doesn't seem to have the ability to recognize
this file format.

Any ideas?

Thanks

DJones
Boise, Idaho

|\/|* Now I feel more like I do now than I did before *|/\|

1. speeding up time-lapse Windows Media wmv files

I've made several Windows Media 7 video recordings, at 1 frame a
second.
The idea is to play back at normal speed (20-3fps), to give a time
lapse effect.   Unfortunately I can't now find a way to do the normal
speed playback.
Indeed, some of the recordings I can't even advance on to find a
particular point of playback: those ones just stolidly insist on
playing back at a steady 1 fps until I cancel playback.  This is a
pain for 30 min recordings.

Where have I gone wrong? Can Windows Media 7 files play back at a
different speed?
Regds
Andrew Denny

2. XP Professional Installation

3. HELP! sound of *.mov-files without soundcard

4. Associated file extensions; how do I change them?

5. Editing Quick Time movies *.mov????

6. hanging on upgrade.

7. .sit -> .mov

8. Ignore call?

9. Time-Lapse Encoding

10. Frame capture card for time lapse -- suggestions?(LONG)

11. Time-Lapse

12. Frame capture card for time lapse -- suggestions?

13. Looking for time lapse capture for Mac