How to go I go from a wav to a cda format

How to go I go from a wav to a cda format

Post by gus » Thu, 04 Nov 1999 04:00:00

I have a problem: I have mp3 and I want to tranform them into regular cd
audio format in order to be able to play them on a regular car audio
player. I know I have to go from .mp3 to .wav and then to .cda format. But
I don't know any program that would allow me to do the last part.

Thanks

How to go I go from a wav to a cda format

Post by Floris van den Ber » Thu, 04 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Quote:> I have a problem: I have mp3 and I want to tranform them into regular cd
> audio format in order to be able to play them on a regular car audio
> player. I know I have to go from .mp3 to .wav and then to .cda format. But
> I don't know any program that would allow me to do the last part.

Virtually all cd burn programs can convert WAV files to cd audio data. It's
just a matter of selecting the type of cd you want to create and dragging
WAV files to it. A program i know that supports audio data is Adaptec Easy
CD Creator. You can download a trial version of this program at
http://www.adaptec.com

Floris

Post by Ken » Thu, 04 Nov 1999 04:00:00

>I have a problem: I have mp3 and I want to tranform them into regular cd
>audio format in order to be able to play them on a regular car audio
>player. I know I have to go from .mp3 to .wav and then to .cda format.
>But I don't know any program that would allow me to do the last part.

>Thanks

The "CD-burner" program do that.
Put it in "CD-audio mode" when recording your CD-R.

+ Ken +

How to go I go from a wav to a cda format

Post by gus » Thu, 04 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Quote:

> > I have a problem: I have mp3 and I want to tranform them into regular
cd
> > audio format in order to be able to play them on a regular car audio
> > player. I know I have to go from .mp3 to .wav and then to .cda format.
But
> > I don't know any program that would allow me to do the last part.

> Virtually all cd burn programs can convert WAV files to cd audio data.
It's
> just a matter of selecting the type of cd you want to create and dragging
> WAV files to it. A program i know that supports audio data is Adaptec
Easy
> CD Creator. You can download a trial version of this program at
> http://www.adaptec.com

> Floris

 Thank you Floris I will do that

How to go I go from a wav to a cda format

Post by gus » Thu, 04 Nov 1999 04:00:00

> >I have a problem: I have mp3 and I want to tranform them into regular cd
> >audio format in order to be able to play them on a regular car audio
> >player. I know I have to go from .mp3 to .wav and then to .cda format.
> >But I don't know any program that would allow me to do the last part.

> >Thanks

> The "CD-burner" program do that.
> Put it in "CD-audio mode" when recording your CD-R.

> + Ken +

Thanks a lot Ken
you have been very helpfull

1. FS: Director 5.0...going...going...almost gone...

Last chance to get into multimedia for a lots less than retail. The
unregistered Mac version of Director I got with my PowerTower 225 will
be sold to the highest biddrer as of 6:00 p.m. EST, Sunday, February 16.

You'll get the Application CD and an Electronic Documentation CD (sorry,
no book). Guaranteed to never have been registered or loaded onto any
computer. Drop me an e-mail with the high bid by 6:00 p.m. Sunday and
it's yours. And then fame and fortune will be just a few short years
(er, I mean months) away. :-)

Jim Nixon
InterAction

P.S. The current high bid is less than half the retail price. Still lots
of room to save big bucks.

2. Dial Up Network

3. Hard disk keeps going and going and going!

4. qdvd.dll and vb

5. Why does the flash light keep going and going and going ...?

6. wince timers

7. Shell32 corrupted , XP theme Gone Gone Gone

8. Open Ports

9. Modem keeps going and going and going...

10. Windows Media Player Not Letting Go of CDA Files

11. Windows Me went gold, didn't Windows Media Player 7 go gold too?

12. Explorer Error page is gone, goes to another error page

13. Folders Gone, Email's Gone Not all