Windows Media Player 7.1 vs original Windows Media Player in E-115 of Cassiopeia

Windows Media Player 7.1 vs original Windows Media Player in E-115 of Cassiopeia

Post by Hank Duon » Sun, 24 Feb 2002 12:43:52

I have a E-115 Cassiopeia, it comes with Windows Media Player.  I heard of
Windows Media Player 7.1, first of all, does anyone use this new one?
second, how does it compare to the original one? thirdly, if i want to
install it, do i have to remove the old one in E-115? and how?  thanks....:)

1. Windows Media Player 7.1, Cassiopiea E-115, buttons

Hello all,

Maybe it is asked before, but i couldn't find it.

I just downloaded and installed WMP 7.1 and now want to assign some buttons
to it.

In the previous wmp i assigned the action button to toggle the screen.
Unfortunatly WMP 7.1 did not incorporate the previous settings and now i am
NOT able to set the toggle screen to the
action button.

Any suggestions are welcome, please post them here instead of e-mail me.

TIA
Arie

2. power swtich not working

3. Windows Media 9 and PocketPC E-115

4. Update wiped out My Documents

5. Uninstalling Media Player 9 and Installing Media Player 7.1

6. Any info. about 1mbfort?

7. hp pavillion preloaded media player vs. windows media player

8. Virtual Host in Dinamic IP

9. windows media player 7.1 won't play internet media

10. Windows Media Player 6.4 vs. 7.1

11. Windows Media Player 7.1 Locked on Locating Media

12. Windows Media Player 7.1 finds Media Invalid or Unreadable

13. Encode through Windows Media Encoder 9 vs. Windows Media Player 9 (Copy from CD)