Cannot screen capture

Post by Bria » Thu, 10 Jul 2003 03:49:07

Hello all,

I'm trying to encode a screen capture for live broadcast.

However, WME will not let me select a video device.  The check box for
video and the 'configure' button are both greyed out in the Session
Wizard.    I can check 'video' in Session Properties, but the pull
down doesn't have anything that I can select.  This happens with both
WME 7.1 & 9 using WinXP.   However, I can do a screen capture using a
system with WinME.

Both computers do not have a 'video capture card'.  Is there some
screen capture codec that my WinXP system is missing?  And if so,
where can I find it?

Any ideas?

1. Cannot screen capture

Hello all,

I'm trying to encode a screen capture.

However, WME will not let me select a video device.  The check box for
video and the 'configure' button are both greyed out in the Session
Wizard.    I can check 'video' in Session Properties, but the pull
down doesn't have anything that I can select.  This happens with both
WME 7.1 & 9 using WinXP.   However, I can do a screen capture using a
system with WinME.

Both computers do not have a 'video capture card'.  Is there some
screen capture codec that my WinXP system is missing?  And if so,
where can I find it?

Any ideas?

2. Home page useing HTTP Server ??Help!!!

3. screen print; print screen; screen capture

4. Windows Explorer Issues

5. programmatically set capture rect of VFW Screen Capture Driver

6. Afterburner problems... Director 5(win) HELP

7. screen cam, motion capture of your computer screen software (?)

8. Corporate update... Software packages???

9. Screen Capture, Using WMP 8 some cases renders black screen

10. Splash Screen: I Need Bitmap File or Screen Capture

11. Screen capture/ Screen shot in XP ?

12. Need screen capture of XPpro domain login screen

13. "Print Screen", or "Screen Capture" or Something Like That