'Bad Image' Media Player error message

Post by Ian Grie » Sun, 06 Jan 2002 02:53:05

Have just downloaded (three times to same result) media
player 7.1 and installed no problem but when attempting to
open a music file get error message " wmplayer.exe - bad
image - the app or DLL C:\W\Sys32\ms..... is not a valid
windows image - please check this against your
installation disk.

I am running the OS 'Windows 2000 Professional'.

Any suggestions please.

Thanks

Ian

'Bad Image' Media Player error message

Post by Er » Sun, 06 Jan 2002 03:21:29

I have trouble too. My system is running with WIN2000 Professional too.
I am going back to WMP 2.
But my problem is: I cannot see mpeg. Do you know why?
Greetings from Germany,
Erhard

Quote:> Have just downloaded (three times to same result) media
> player 7.1 and installed no problem but when attempting to
> open a music file get error message " wmplayer.exe - bad
> image - the app or DLL C:\W\Sys32\ms..... is not a valid
> windows image - please check this against your
> installation disk.

> I am running the OS 'Windows 2000 Professional'.

> Any suggestions please.

> Thanks

> Ian

1. 'Bad image' error message on MS Media Player

I downloaded an upgrade to MS Media player. Installed - no
problem - went to play a music track and error message
appears - 'wmplayer.exe - Bad image'. The app or DLL C:\..
is not a valid image. Please check this against your
installation disk".

- I'm running under Windows 2000 Professional.

Anyone please advise what next - I've downloaded twice to
the same result.

Ian Grier

2. CE connectivity to DB Server ?

3. Bad request errors and incorrect 'page does not exist' errors

4. Problems with installer service

5. Window's Media Player Message Error ID=OxCOOD11CD

6. Outlook express problem reading HTML messages

7. Netscape won't launch due to netscp.exe- bad image error

8. My music duplicate albums

9. WinXP PC won't boot: Error Stop: c0000221 Bad Image Checksum...

10. 'Not implemented' Error in Windows Media Player 7.0

11. Can't burn CD's in Windows Media Player - Error #COOD119F

12. media player 'windows cannot open this file' error

13. bad 'puter......veerrrry bad 'puter