Discounted CDs - Updated List

Post by <rashared.. » Fri, 01 Aug 2003 18:11:34

> [...]

I am
>willing to sell you perfect digital audio CD
>copies of all my titles with no loss of quality
>or degradation whatsoever.

>These CDs are really something you can sync
>your mind and heart into.

>all available titles and their prices.

>Thank you.

>.

1. DISCOUNT MICRO CLOSES (was: Warning on Discount Micro!!!)

Discount Micro disconnected their 800 number about 3 weeks ago.  I went
over to their offices and they assured me then that they would reopen by
July 5th.  They were just "restructuring" their business and "training new
people".  The person even gave me a number to call to reach them during
those three weeks.

Well, I decided to wait because they seemed to have the best cdrom prices
that I could find.  July 5th came and went.  No answer on that "special" phone
number.  July 6th came.  The fax number, the local phone number, and the
"special" phone number all were disconnected.

I decided to drive out there again and see what was up.  A FOR LEASE sign
was up.  No furniture in any of the rooms that I could see.  They're gone.

It looks like the person who started this thread caught them just as they
were going downhill.

QUESTION:  So who do I buy CD-ROMS from now?  Please E-MAIL me
with places where you get your CD-ROM games.  Can you get Myst for
under $50?  Can you get 7th Guest for under $24?

Just wanted to let you all know,
Doug Barlow

2. What does Director create?

3. NEW WSIRC 1.14 FEATURE UPDATE AND DISCOUNT

4. Re : [Win98, mingw, wxcvs 8/17/02] Problems with custom event handlers for wxTextCtrl

5. DISCOUNT CD-ROM's http://acslink.net.au/~rees

6. long pathname

7. Track list multiple-CD update bug

8. windowblinds

9. Updates Listed In Add/Remove List

10. Windows Update Site Lists Updates That You Already Installed

11. Windows Update lists updates already installed

12. cannot get update list from Windows Update scan - Win2k pro

13. A List of CD-i Titles on CD-ROM (US)