wmp copy to cd """ error """

Post by zachd [ms » Wed, 20 Nov 2002 04:50:07

 http://www.nwlink.com/~zachd/pss/pss.html#xpcdburn
may help.  That error sounds like your CD burner isn't compatible with
WMP...

See http://www.nwlink.com/~zachd/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info.
Mail to this account will bounce - use the newsgroups.
Following up to your post with the resolution is good netiquette.
--

Quote:> i am trying to copy music to a cd but i am getting an