Window's media player encounted unknown dilemma

Window's media player encounted unknown dilemma

Post by Rosi » Wed, 04 Jun 2003 05:23:08

I would like to know how I can get around this problem.
The media player will not allow me to download any media
files. It shows "May not fit" around the song's name that
I would like to download. It is not the space because it
starts to show this around the first song I chose. If
anyone knows how to get around this, please email me.

help. Thank you.

Window's media player encounted unknown dilemma

Post by zachd [ms » Thu, 05 Jun 2003 16:16:44

Are you trying to burn a CD?   What operating system are you using?

-Zach
See http://www.nwlink.com/~zachd/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info.
Following up to your post with the resolution is good netiquette.
All e-mail to this account will bounce or be deleted - *use the newsgroups*.
--

> I would like to know how I can get around this problem.
> The media player will not allow me to download any media
> files. It shows "May not fit" around the song's name that
> I would like to download. It is not the space because it
> starts to show this around the first song I chose. If
> anyone knows how to get around this, please email me.

> help. Thank you.

1. Windows Media Player 7 won't 'reinstall' over Windows 98 SE reinstallation

I ran Windows 98 SE reinstallation about a week ago. Since then, during
visits to Windows Update, it shows that Windows Media Player 7 is available
for download. However, I already have it and run it.  When I select to
proceed with the download and installation again, it 'fails' to reinstall.
How do I go about getting Windows Update to recognize that I have it
already?

TIA,
Lewis

2. How do I change a MAC address on a NIC in XP?

3. Why can't my Windows Media Player play Windows Media Audio format?

4. noise!!!

5. Windows Media Player 7.1 vs original Windows Media Player in E-115 of Cassiopeia

6. How To Upgrade WIN32S Version?

7. Windows Media Player and unknown headers

8. Recycle Bin Invalid

9. Windows Media Player 9 Unknown Error

10. windows media player encountered an unknown error

11. Windows Media Player encountered an unknown error

12. "windows media player encountered an unknown error"

13. Windows Media Player Encountered an unknown error