Making a CDRW into a Floppy

Post by Steve Winni » Sun, 17 Jun 2001 09:15:55

At one time I was able to make a CDRW into a floppy like disk that I
could add to and delete from via Windows Explorer. I have forgotten
how I did this. Does anyone know how you give the CDRW to ability to
have files added and deleted as if it were a Hard Drive or Floppy?

Steve

PS I am presently using Adaptec Easy Creator, but I used to use some
other software, I think from NSI!

1. CDR, CDRW, and making music CDs

Can anyone recommend to a total digital music newbie which type of media to
use for making music CDs?

Also, I've seen options in some of the software to leave the session open or
to close it... What does all of this mean and is there a good website that
explains all of this?

Thanks a lot,
Adam

2. Difference between Win XP Professional & Home upgrade and Full version?

3. CDRW making computer crawl

4. Burning problems on Media Player

5. How to made CDRW drives to format!

6. How to append new File & Dir Permissions to existing permissions...

7. CD,CDRW,Floppy

8. WORDPAD.EXE corrupt? Not working. Need help!

9. Accessing CDRom makes Floppy Drive attempt access.... why?

10. Making bootable floppy

11. Accessing CDRom makes Floppy Drive attempt access.... why?

12. Floppy Drive makes noise after start.

13. Making a bootable floppy disk