Europe: Multimedia Lecturers in Europe

Post by cmann.. » Sat, 03 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Hi

I'm a lecturer in Multimedia at Waterford Institute of Technology (Ireland)
and I'd like for my students to get involved with multimedia students from
other parts of Europe. I'd be interested in them working on projects jointly,
setting up a web based forum, and maybe a few video conferencing sessions.

Unfortunately they speak only English. We use Macromedia Director. I'm open to
all sorts of suggestions and would like to hear from a lecturer in any design
college where the students have internet access too.

Colin Manning, WIT