RE - Western Digital

Post by AMAN SATVEER RAJ SIN » Thu, 24 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Can Someone please tell me or give me the e-mail address for Western Digital
Corporation. My hard drive needs to be fixed and I would be most grateful if
someone can give me this address.

Aman Singh
University Of The South Pacific

RE - Western Digital

Post by Randy Foste » Thu, 24 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Western Digitals web address is:   www.wdc.com

Quote:> Can Someone please tell me or give me the e-mail address for Western Digital

Post by Roger A. Moncrie » Fri, 25 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Quote:

> Can Someone please tell me or give me the e-mail address for Western Digital
> Corporation. My hard drive needs to be fixed and I would be most grateful if
> someone can give me this address.

> Aman Singh
> University Of The South Pacific

Aman,
As near as I can tell from their web site they don't offer e-mail
support. Their support is via message boards at
http://www1.wdc.com/support/wwwboards/. At
http://www1.wdc.com/support/wwwboards/service.html you can get an RMA
number for returns, verify if the drive is still under warranty, etc.
Their homepage is at http://www.wdc.com/welcome.html. Hope this helps.
Good luck.
--
Roger A. Moncrief
http://www.indrev.com/

Indepth reviews of WinImages, trueSpace 3.1, Imagine for Windows, Ray
Dream Studio 4.1, Bryce 2, World Construction Set 2, Detailer, Goo,
Click & Create, CourseWorks 3.2 CBT, Desktop Support Factory, 3D Deck,
Kitchen & Bath, etc. on line now. Animated Communications' 3D
Choreographer in work. Page also contains a brief Photoshop 5 issues
report.

1. OT: Western Digital 200GB FireWire Drive

Because Recorded TV shows were quickly filling up the 120GB hard drive in my
HP 873n, I added an external 200GB WD FireWire drive a couple months ago.
It was working great, until today when it died.  It won't spin up -- it just
keeps making clicking sounds.  According to WD Support, it's defective and
needs to be replaced.

Has anyone else had any experience with (or heard anything about) this
drive?  I'm wondering if it's a crappy product, or if I just happened to get
a lemon.

Thanks,
-Bob

2. No sound?

3. WD Western Digital "Spec. Ed." 100GB Harddrive

4. DirectX refresh

5. Western Digital Revival

6. IE and font size issue

7. Task Bar app

8. Western Digital WD400 EIDE hard drive

9. My 120gb western digital drive wont start

10. Western Digital Hard Drive

11. Western Digital

12. Western Digital Hard Drives