Stuffit expander launches, but does not decompress file

Stuffit expander launches, but does not decompress file

Post by Frank Pachec » Thu, 29 May 2003 23:04:09

When I launch stuffit expander to unstuff the windows media
player 7.1 for Mac, it launches but nothing happens
afterwards.  I believe my stuffit expander version is
either 6.0 or 6.5.  Please help if you can.  Thank you.

Quote:>-----Original Message-----

Post by Corentin Cras-Méne » Fri, 30 May 2003 06:17:56

> When I launch stuffit expander to unstuff the windows media
> player 7.1 for Mac, it launches but nothing happens
> afterwards.  I believe my stuffit expander version is
> either 6.0 or 6.5.  Please help if you can.  Thank you.

Stuffit Expander has been rather buggy for me in the past. I'd update it
to the latest release (7.0.3 I believe) and try again.
It's also possible that the file is corrupted in which case you'd have
to re-download it.

        Corentin

--
 - Mac MVP (Francophone) -