Config WMP to be default media player

Post by Davi » Tue, 22 Jul 2003 19:44:52

Good day.

I'm using an e-Learning Authoring Tool that supports MACs
only if the MAC has WMP as its default media player.  My
MAC is running OS X, version 10.2.4.  Currently, QuickTime
is the default media player.  I cannot figure out how to
change that so that WMP becomes the default media player.

Thanks.

David

Post by Corentin Cras-Méne » Wed, 23 Jul 2003 07:22:40

> Good day.

        Hi David,

Quote:> I'm using an e-Learning Authoring Tool that supports MACs
> only if the MAC has WMP as its default media player.  My
> MAC is running OS X, version 10.2.4.

You should update to 10.2.6...

Quote:> Currently, QuickTime
> is the default media player.  I cannot figure out how to
> change that so that WMP becomes the default media player.

SUre. Select a file that you want to be opened by WMP and press
command-i. In the info pane, you'll find the option to open the file
with the applciation of your choice (select WMP) and you can even apply
this settings to all the files of the same type.

        Corentin

--
 - Mac MVP (Francophone) -

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?ln=FR&scid=fh;FR;mvp