Night walker

Post by smart joh » Sat, 30 Dec 2000 01:51:41

(^-^/
BLUE NORTH - LIFE OF THE DARKNESS -

1. Ghost Walker problem

I have a group of Athlon AMD 1.2 GB PC's that I recently
upgraded from Win ME to Win XP Professional.  I cloned a
PC using Norton Ghost and restored the image to the rest
of the PC's.  After the restores are complete, I attempt
to use Norton Ghost Walker to change the Computer Name and
I get an error message stating "No bootable 9x or NT
installation on this machine".  Has anyone else had this
problem?

2. XP Messenger video good but choppy voice

3. Bill Richards = Bob Walker

4. faint lite read only box

5. Dependency Walker

6. No Office Toolbar on Startup

7. Can't use "Remote Heap Walker" tool in PB 4.1

8. Picture it 2001

9. William K Walker

10. Late night brain cramps...

11. is it Arabian Night

12. Thursday night recording (Friends v. Survivor)

13. windows media player freezes when i leave it on during the night