All of a sudden recording problems

Post by zachd [ms » Thu, 21 Feb 2002 12:47:36

If you're on Windows XP, there is a CD Burning update available on
 http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com
If that doesn't help, you'd want to follow up with product support so they
can help you figure this out.

See http://www.nwlink.com/~zachd/pss/pss.html for some generally helpful WMP
info.
--

Quote:> I was burning a several disks from the media player(all
> of which have been burned before) and all of a sudden I
> get a red exclamation then the disk closes...error number
> 80040227 Reads "The operation could not be performed
> because the filter is in the wrong state". I have no idea
> what is going on because I have burned all of these
> before and this has just started all of a sudden today.
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1. DVD records but major problems recording to CD

With Nero and Roxio you have to tell the program which recorder you are
using. IE when you have gotten to the part in Nero when you are ready to
choose which files you want to burn there is a tab on top I believe it says
choose recorder then select cd and off to the races. With Roxio at the bottom
of the main page it says default recorder click on little icon beside it and
bang your ready to go. Good Luck

2. Can't connect with URL after login

3. Sudden problem with the 'Sent Items' mail box in Outlook Express 6

4. User.exe error with IE start up

5. sudden problem finding server

6. D Drive wont detect cd

7. Sudden connection problems - but only with IE and Outlook Express

8. Errors after reinstalling Windows 95

9. Sudden problems saving images

10. Sudden mail problem

11. ##### URGENT - TO ALL PEOPLE SUFFERING FROM SUDDEN IE POPUP/HYPERLINK PROBLEMS #####

12. sudden problems sending mail after getting rid of msn messenger

13. Sudden download problems