VCD VCD PLAYERS

Post by msc.. » Sat, 07 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Hi,
   If anyone can tell me of any good vcd players please email me or respongd.
 I am having trouble with 3 vcd/mpeg players. None of them will open my vcd.
for one program it says MMSYSTEM263 is not a registered MCI device. For the
other two programs I get an open device error. Any help or suggestions would
be much appreciated. Thanks

1. VCD Player-VCD not playing

hi,
 I captured video from  VCR with all-in-wonder radeon
and saved it as mpg file on hard disk. With Nero 5.5, I created VCD.  It
plays  on the computer but does not play on my Sanyo stand alone VCD player,
which is version 2.0
When I capture NTSC video, Nero creates version 2.0 VCD, but when I capture
PAL video, Nero creates version 1.10 VCD.
My question is why it creates different versions of VCD ?
Player does not play any of the VCDs. Player starts 'Reading' and then
displays PBC off and then does nothing.
I will appreciate if somebody can explain me what is going on and how I can
burn VCD that can play on the
stand alone player. .
Thanks.
-ram

2. Browser Service is failing on Server, cant see machines on network.

3. VCD Player - VCD not playing

4. Summary: Roncarelli Report on Computer Animation

5. Can play VCD's but not Super vcd's

6. Inserting classes in a new file

7. Convert VCD formatted PAL into VCD format NTSC

8. Bizzare Printer Problems

9. Question about VCD player

10. Need help on VCD player

11. CDR played in VCD player

12. Playing VCD on OSX using Media Player

13. VCD Player Software