Re-loading copied music files after having hard drive reformatted

Re-loading copied music files after having hard drive reformatted

Post by anne » Thu, 24 Apr 2003 11:18:21

Is there anyone out there that can tell me how to put my
copied music files into my windows media player library
without having to play each song?????
I sure hope your out there...
Thanks!

Re-loading copied music files after having hard drive reformatted

Post by mrte » Thu, 24 Apr 2003 11:47:18

Scan for music files.  Tools ? Search for media files ? specify the location if you want to.

--
Just my 2 worth
          Jeff
| Is there anyone out there that can tell me how to put my
| copied music files into my windows media player library
| without having to play each song?????
| I sure hope your out there...
| Thanks!

---

Re-loading copied music files after having hard drive reformatted

Post by zack » Fri, 25 Apr 2003 04:19:15

when you're copying the files, use the check boxes on the
left to select which specific songs you want to copy to
your computer. clear the boxes of songs you don't want.

or, if they're already on your computer, in Media
Library, highlight what song you want to delete,
press "DELETE" on the keyboard, and choose "Delete from
my library and my computer" in the prompt that pops up.

good luck.

- z