MediaPlayer 6.4 Tooltips visible when ShowControls=False

MediaPlayer 6.4 Tooltips visible when ShowControls=False

Post by b. Taske » Tue, 04 Sep 2001 15:28:42

Hi,

I am embedding the MediaPlayer 6.4 Control in a web Page (ClassID:
CLSID:22D6f312-B0F6-11D0-94AB-0080C74C7E95).

ShowControls (property of the option tag) is set to false, but when I move
the MousePointer over certain regions of the Page, the Tooltips of the
Control do popup.

I am using the Internet Explorer 6.0 (German final), but I think that this
happens also in older Versions of the browser.

MediaPlayer 6.4 Tooltips visible when ShowControls=False

Post by Richard Clar » Thu, 06 Sep 2001 19:40:09

Yep, same thing happens to us, on multiple versions of IE
and MP. Let me know if you find the solution!

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Hi,

>I am embedding the MediaPlayer 6.4 Control in a web Page
(ClassID:
>CLSID:22D6f312-B0F6-11D0-94AB-0080C74C7E95).

>ShowControls (property of the option tag) is set to

false, but when I move
Quote:>the MousePointer over certain regions of the Page, the
Tooltips of the
>Control do popup.

>I am using the Internet Explorer 6.0 (German final), but
I think that this
>happens also in older Versions of the browser.

>.

1. Media player 6.4 playing ASF over HTTP - CanSeek is false

hi all

I made an ASF file using the old encoder (I need ASF , not WMV) and made an
embedded player in an HTML page with captions.
everything plays fine but I need to make the trackbar avaialble (so the user
will seek to a desired segment of the movie).
The file is indexed and I have keyframe for each 3 seconds. when I open it
in the advanced script indexer it says the file is seekable.
but when I enter the html page in my Intranet, and I alert the isBroadcast
property I get "false" and I get "false" to the "CanScan" property too...
why is that? the file is indexed and its VOD mode (not broadcast) so why the
seeking is denied?

the parameters of the media player object are allowscan=1 and everything is
enabled so what is the problem?

thanks in advance,

Ofir

2. Windows XP Home, IE6 and Hotmail problem

3. Intel makes false claims regarding Landesk Suite 6.4 and fails to support it

4. Outlook express. Cant open attachments

5. MediaPlayer 6.4 won't play

6. installing intellipoint 4.1

7. MediaPlayer 6.4 control

8. unable to pull up URL links

9. Mediaplayer 6.4, 7, ActiveX - ASX?

10. I need Windows Mediaplayer 6.4 for Windows 2000.

11. looking for a MediaPlayer 6.4 SDK

12. Mediaplayer 6.4, N.T. 4.0 and Integrated Windows Authentication.

13. MediaPlayer 6.4 control