About the Windows Media Format 7 SDK for Mac.

About the Windows Media Format 7 SDK for Mac.

Post by dombr » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 16:33:04

Hi everybody,

I need the Windows Media Format 7 SDK for Macintosh and I
searched it on MSDN, but I don't found it.

Is there anybody who could help me.

Thanks.

dombre.

1. Is Media Format 9 SDK needed in conjunction with Media Encoder SDK for live broadcast?

I still can't get the Media Encoder to work...e.g. set my other posts on
6/29 and 6/27. Does the Media Format 9 SDK need to be installed for the
Media Encoder 9 to work for broadcasting live video?

Thanks,
Gery

--
Gery D. Dorazio
Development Engineer

EnQue Corporation
1334 Queens Road
Charlotte, NC 28207
(704) 377-3327
www.enque.net

2. Upgrade to new hard drive

3. in Application with Direct Show SDK and WIndows Media Format SDK

4. Best Cigars

5. Trying to convert from Windows Media Audio SDK to Windows Media SDK

6. backing up

7. mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac mac

8. error msg

9. Windows Media Format SDK error codes

10. DirectShow & Windows Media Format SDK

11. Window Media Format SDK - Network Streaming -

12. DirectShow and Windows Media Format SDK

13. program a source plugin of windows media format SDK!!!