Multiple Instances of WMP 7 using multiple video cards

Multiple Instances of WMP 7 using multiple video cards

Post by Dyla » Wed, 01 May 2002 07:48:49

From reading several threads, it seems the only way to open multiple
instances of WMP7 is to embed it in IE and open multiple browsers.

I'm trying to play 2 MPEG4 videos on 2 different video channels. It
seems to work fine the first time (both playlists play fine as long as
I let the first one get a good headstart). The second time I try,
start of Playlist 2 on Browser 2 kills Playlist 1 on Browser 1.
Neither if them work then. Any ideas?