WMP for XP does not show album art

Post by John » Thu, 21 Feb 2002 04:43:32

Since I've upgraded to Windows XP, Media Player now
automatically downloads the album art and displays it on
the folder for any CDs that I copy to my hard drive.  I
love this feature, but there's one problem.  It will only
do this for new CDs.  I can't get it to work for CDs that
were already on my hard drive before the upgrade, even if
I completely delete and re-copy them.

Any suggestions?

WMP for XP does not show album art

Post by zachd [ms » Thu, 21 Feb 2002 07:48:17

There has to be "folder.jpg" in that directory.  Other than that,
 http://www.nwlink.com/~zachd/pss/pss.html#albumart
should be helpful.

See http://www.nwlink.com/~zachd/pss/pss.html for some generally helpful WMP
info.
--

Quote:> Since I've upgraded to Windows XP, Media Player now
> automatically downloads the album art and displays it on
> the folder for any CDs that I copy to my hard drive.  I
> love this feature, but there's one problem.  It will only
> do this for new CDs.  I can't get it to work for CDs that
> were already on my hard drive before the upgrade, even if
> I completely delete and re-copy them.

> Any suggestions?

1. WMP9 - album art not showing?

The JPGs are is in the folder but it is not showing up when I'm playing the
songs from that folder.

Most of the time... no covers show, even if I go directly to the folder and
play a song!

No art shows ever if playing from a playlist.

--
Tek Recycle
www.TekRecycle.com

2. Printing Direct to Printer.

3. Why my album art will not show up on folder cover in Media Player

4. DL game

5. Album Art in WMP with XP

6. Navigator 4.0 b2 MASSIVE PROBLEM!

7. Interrupt Vector Table Initialization in Wince 3.00 (urgent pls)

8. Album Art in WMP

9. Album art in wmp

10. WMP 9 - Album Art

11. WMP download Album Art?