Anyone know anything about "Wild Things?"

Anyone know anything about "Wild Things?"

Post by George J Mat » Wed, 08 Jun 1994 09:28:00

Does anyone out there know about the commercial(?) software package "Wild Things"?  It is a number of XCMDs or XFCNs that add complicated math functionality to HyperCard.  I need serious math XFCNs for Director which can use XFCNs.  If you know of this product, or any other (commercial or shareware) that will allow me to use coth() in HyperCard/Director, tell me please!!!!!!
Any help will be appreciated!

George J Matey
Rensselear Poltechnic Institute

1. Anyone know anything about "piggy backing" memory chips?

Hello,

Anyone know anything about "piggy backing" memory chips?  Quite sometime ago
I vaugely recall reading something about being able to stuff more memory
into your motherboard, but I haven't heard much about that since.   Is
something like that even possible with Pentium III & IV motherboards?

Thanks,

Jeff.

2. Jumping-bean mouse pointer

3. Anyone know anything about "Hoover"?

4. Error message after upgrade to IE 6

5. I want to change the "Search" "thing" in my start menu.

6. windir environment variable

7. Know anything about "FastDDE"?

8. Clearing Recent File History

9. |||||"""" How do I lock a CDROM """"|||||

10. anyone using "instsrv" or "srvany"?

11. Anyone know how to record "unrecordable" real audio?

12. Does anyone know "After Effects"?

13. Anyone know why "DISCONNECT WHEN CONNECTION MAY NO LONGER BE NEEDED" stopped working?